Q6 Series Stainless Steel Slip-On Exhaust // 2008-2021 1000/700/550/500 ATV Models
The new Q6 Slip-On Exhaust System is designed to increase power, add acceleration and throttle response, lose weight and be maintenance free all while being only slightly louder than stock. See description for complete application list before ordering!
Speedwerx Q6 Series Slip-On Exhaust
The Q6 Series Slip-On Exhaust is designed to increase power, add acceleration and throttle response, lose weight and be maintenance free all while being only slightly louder than stock. With this exhaust, you are also eliminating the catalytic converter that is inside the OEM muffler- that means more air flow for better performance, and less heat retention for cooler engine compartment temps.
- No EFI changes required (Using a Power Commander will add a slight increase in power)
- Full stainless steel construction
- Stock-like sound levels (Stock is 90-91 decibels and the Q6 muffler is 94-95 decibels)
- Built-in spark arrestor
- No internal packing (Maintenance Free)
- Update: All Q6 mufflers now come standard with turndown outlets to clear accessory bumpers
2008-2017 1000 H2 Thundercat/TRV/XT/Mud Pro
2008-2021 700 H1 XT/GT/TRV/TBX/VLX/Mud Pro inc. 2017-2021 Alterra Mud Pro/VLX/TRV/TBX
2009-2017 550 H1 XT/GT/LTD/TRV inc. 2017 Alterra TRV
2013-2017 500 Core/XT/TRV inc. 2017 Alterra TRV
Note: Does not fit Prowler models or new body style 2015-2021 XR/Alterra single seat machines with exhaust on the right side, fits only Alterra Mud Pro/VLX/TRV/TBX models with exhaust mounted on the left side of the machine.