Speedwerx ProCharger Supercharger Kit With Intercooler // 2022-2023 Arctic Cat M 8000 / Yamaha Mountain Max 800
This Speedwerx ProCharger Supercharger kit comes as a complete bolt-on kit with everything you need to be ready to ride- there are no addtional expenses required to upgrade the fuel system, clutching, or add an intercooler in order to get a premium quality setup!
Speedwerx ProCharger Supercharger Kit
For years Speedwerx has been leading the industry in snowmobile performance and this product takes that to a completely new level. Since 2010 Speedwerx is the only company to successfully put a complete 2-stroke snowmobile supercharger kit on the market. Since then we won the first and only X-Games Hillcross Gold Medal on a boosted sled, several riders have piloted Speedwerx Supercharger powered machines to multiple RMSHA class wins, and Garth Kaufman won a RMSHA National championship in 2017 piloting a Supercharged M6000 C-TEC2 machine the 600 Mod class. Using that same race and championship winning technology, we have developed a complete Supercharger kit for the 2020 Arctic Cat M8000 with the new 800 C-TEC2 engine- it makes 225hp at 8-9psi on premium pump gas at 4500'+ elevation. We utilize a top of the line supercharger head unit from ProCharger- the industry leader in superchargers. The kit comes complete with everything needed to complete the build- fuel controller, injectors, clutching, exhaust, etc. and it comes standard with a self-contained water-to-air intercooler system, and a cogged pulley and belt setup for more consistent performance- you can expect to see charge temps of only 60-80° on typical mountain riding days! The performance gained with this kit will blow you away for a pull and go pump gas machine- not only is the performance great, but the quality of parts and service is unmatched as well!
New for 2018-2022 Kits:
- Mounting bracket system is lighter and stronger, comes pre-assembled for faster install.
- Better handling with the blower sitting 3” lower to reduce the gyro effect while riding off camber.
- Intake uses the stock hood intake screens, this reduces intake noise and works better in deep snow conditions.
- Redline Fuel Controller for the C-TEC2- offers improved throttle response, cleaner and more efficient mapping, with a better start up and restart (1st pull, better than stock)
- Auxiliary injectors
- Plug and Play electrical components (no wiring or splicing).
- 8mm Cogged pulleys and belt (previously 5mm).
- Use 100 % stock engine components (no head change required).
Advantages of the Speedwerx ProCharger Kit:
- No Lag- Simply the Best Throttle Response of any Boosted Machine!
- Lower Under-Hood Temps when compared to a Turbo set-up.
- Low Air Charge Temps with Water-to-Air Intercooler (60-80° in Average Mountain Riding Conditions!)
- Self Contained Oiling System. (No oil pumps to worry about!)
- Exceptionally responsive fuel mapping for bolt-on and go reliability.
- No Chassis Mods Required.
- Weight very similar to stock. (2018 kit adds 18lbs.)
- Made in the USA!
- ProCharger Supercharger
- Speedwerx Full Supercharger Exhaust System
- Speedwerx Hypershift Clutch Kit with Machined Weights and H5 Alloy Springs
- Redline Fuel Controller with Speedwerx-developed Mapping
- All Necessary Mounting Brackets and Hardware
- Lightweight Billet Aluminum Recoil Cover
- Cogged Drive Belt and Pulleys
- High Flow Aluminum Air Box and Charge Tubes
- Water to Air Heat Exchanger, with Self Contained Pump and Wiring Harness
- Water to Air Intercooler
OPTIONAL SUGGESTED UPGRADES: (Please select the button for the options when ordering!)
- Dynocom A/FM Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Meter
- Speedwerx Install, Test Ride and Tuning
This Speedwerx ProCharger Supercharger kit comes as a complete bolt-on kit with everything you need to be ready to ride- there are no addtional expenses required to upgrade the fuel system, clutching, or add an intercooler in order to get a premium quality setup! (Approximate install time is 6 hours.)
David McClure Supercharged Alpha Overview
Rob Kincaid 2020 Alpha One Supercharger- March 2020
Dave McClure Supercharged Alpha Tree Riding- February 2020
Rob Kincaid Alpha One Supercharger- January 2020
RND on the 2020 Supercharged Alphas- December 2019
Dave McClure 2019 Alpha One Supercharger- January 2019
Dave McClure 2019 Alpha One Supercharger- December 2018
David McClure 2019 Alpha One Supercharger POV - March 2018
David McClure 2018 Supercharger POV- February 2018
Supercharger Testing with Rob Kincaid & Dave McClure- April 2017
Jason Nethercott installs the Supercharger on the Alpha One and Rob Kincaid gives a ride report-