- LATE MODEL Headers 3
- MODIFIED Headers 5
- IMCA MOD / SPORT MOD Headers 4
- IMCA STOCK CAR Headers 4
- SUPER STOCK Headers 4
- MOD 4 Headers 2
- OFF ROAD TRUCK Headers 4
- HEADER COATINGS: Ceramic & Electroless Nickel Plating 2
- UNIVERSAL MUFFLERS 4
- UNIVERSAL TURN DOWNS 2
- NUTS & BOLTS - Standard & Stainless Steel 2
- Machined Merge Collectors 0
- Mandrel Bends 0
Speedwerx Performance Exhaust Headers
Scroll to the bottom for some of our race car applications- please call us if your car is not shown!
All headers are built to order based on your chassis/engine/rules and cannot be canceled or refunded- call for current lead time.
CUSTOM STREET CAR HEADERS
Do you have a street rod that could use an exhaust upgrade? Do you have a project car that needs that finishing touch and no off-the-shelf headers are available? We have you covered, we can custom build you a Speedwerx Performance Exhaust Header package that will fit your needs. Our custom header packages start at $795.00 for mild steel, stainless steel packages start at $1795.00. Give us a call with any questions you may have or bring your car in so we can give you an exact price quote.
RACE CAR HEADERS - Scroll to the bottom for some of our applications- please call us if your car is not shown!
Speedwerx Performance Exhaust Headers are proven to be better than the competition on the dyno and on the track! You can rely on our 25+ years of experience of manufacturing exhaust- built by racers, for racers. Unlike most of the competition, we do not take a one size fits all mass production approach and all headers are hand built to order so you will get a superior quality product that is tailored to the engine specifications for the best power and performance within your sanction or series rules. We specialize in Tri-Y and 4-into-1 design headers that add serious torque and horsepower with our three stage stepped equal length primary tubes and machined merge collectors or precision fit standard collectors, but we also have custom designs and fits available to meet the needs of any engine builder, racer, or sanction/track class rules. While the other major brands MIG weld all of the mild steel and some of the stainless steel headers, all of our headers have TIG welded tube joints whether they are mild steel or stainless steel, and the stainless steel headers are purge welded for the smoothest finish inside. The tube to flange joints are fully welded on the inside and then are contour blended by hand into the tube- the end result looks much like a ported cylinder head for a smooth transition from the exhaust port into the header with minimal disruption to the exhaust flow. We pride ourselves on the fit and finish too- all the tubes are hand cut and buffed, and then assembled in a jig so not only do you get the best performing product but you get the best looking product and hassle-free installation as well. Last but not least, all Speedwerx Performance Exhaust Headers are 100% Made in the USA!
Some of the features and options we offer:
- Mild Steel or Stainless Steel
- Tri-Y or 4-Into-1 Designs
- Merge Collectors or Standard Collectors
- Stepped Tube Design or Single Diameter
- Tube Diameters / Lengths optimized for Engine Size/HP
- Flanges to match any Brand/Model Cylinder Head
- Headers for Open, Spec, or Concept Engines
- GM Crate Motor Headers 602 - 604 - 525
- Turn Downs or Mufflers Installed
- Electroless Nickel Plating
- Ceramic Coating
All headers are built to order based on your chassis/engine/rules- call for current lead time.
Prices start at:
- IMCA Legal Headers $1095
- 4-Into-1 Merge Headers $1195
- Tri-Y Headers $1295
- Stainless Tri-Y $2395
Every Feature Win could earn you a $100 credit!
Click here for info- speedwerx.com/index.php/auto-performance/dirt-dollars-contingency-program.html
Hundreds of Feature Wins by top drivers across all Sanctions- World of Outlaws, Lucas Oil Series, UMP, USMTS, USRA, IMCA, WISSOTA, NASCAR, and More!
The 2021 racing season has been another great one- we tallied up well over 350 wins between our Sponsored Drivers and Dirt Dollars Contingency Program participants alone! We’ve been fortunate to play a small part in a lot of big race wins and championships in our relatively short amount of time in the dirt racing business, but the biggest title to date was achieved this year- Tim McCreadie is your 2021 Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Champion. Congrats to Tim and family, car owners Donald and Gena Bradsher, and the Paylor Motorsports and Longhorn Chassis crews!
Here’s a rundown of some of the top performers in 2021…
- Tim McCreadie- Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Champion, 6 Series Wins + 3 World of Outlaws/DIRTcar Wins
- Cole Searing- WISSOTA Late Model National Champion, 21 Wins
- Lucas Rodin- WISSOTA Midwest Modified National Champion, 25 Wins
- Shane Sabraski- WISSOTA Modified National Runner-Up, 22 Wins
- Josh Angst- USRA Modified National Runner-Up, 10 Wins
- Dan Hovden- USRA B-Mod National Runner-Up, 17 Wins
- Mike Nichols- WISSOTA Midwest Modified SD State Champion, 15 Wins
Other Notable Winners in 2021…
- World of Outlaws Winners- Tim McCreadie, Frank Heckenast Jr. (2)
- DIRTcar Summer Nationals Winners - Brandon Sheppard (3), Brian Shirley (2)
- MARS Winners - Brian Shirley (4), Brandon Sheppard (2), Jason Feger, Ryan Unzicker
- MLRA Winners- Brian Shirley (2), Chris Simpson
- USLMS Winner- Zack Dohm (3)
- USMTS Winners - AJ Diemel, Jake Timm
- WISSOTA Challenge Series Winners - Jimmy Mars (3), Jesse Glenz (2), Pat Doar
- WISSOTA 100 Winners- Jimmy Mars, Dan Ebert, Lucas Rodin
- IMCA Land O’ Lakes 10K Winner- Jordan Grabouski (2)
- DIRTcar Gator Nationals Winner- Steve Arpin
- USMTS Ogilvie Raceway Mod Wars Group One Quick Time- Hot Karl
Some of our Sponsored Drivers and Dirt Dollars Contingency Program Participants include:
- Late Model - Jimmy Mars, Tim McCreadie, Jason Feger, Brian Shirley, Chris Simpson, Chad Simpson, Frank Heckenast, Brandon Sheppard, Ryan Unzicker, AJ Diemel, Pat Doar, Jesse Glenz, Tim Dohm, Zack Dohm, Jason Rauen, Kent Robinson, Aaron Turnbull, Jake Timm, Dave Smith, Matt Smith, Jake Redetzke, Travis Budisalovich, Mark Hessler, David McDonald, Tyler McDonald, Christopher Engels, Casey Meyer, Shawn Meyer, Nate Beyenhof, Nick Beyenhof, Cole Searing, JR Gentry, Justin Schmidt, Trevor Anderson, Brad Loveday, Trent Follmer
- Modified - Jordan Grabouski, Dan Ebert, Dave Cain, Shane Sabraski, Steve Arpin, Dylan Smith, Jason Gross, Travis Saurer, Jeremy Nelson, Jimmy Mars, AJ Diemel, Jesse Glenz, Josh Angst, Jake Timm, Hot Karl, Mark Esala, Matt Gilbertson, Jake Hiatt, Mark Hessler, Zach Johnson, Alex Guthmiller, Trent Loverude, Ervin Vance, DJ Shannon, Bob Moore, Brandon Conkwright, Justin Cady, Dustin Cady, Clint Hatlestad, Neil Balduc, Garrett Higgins, Eddie Belec, Brandon Spanjer, Brian Carey, Mat Hollerich, Justin Wright, Tye Cook, Nick Trenchard, Dusty Bitzan, Lane Zerbin, Jesse Rogotzke, Kyle Brown, Dale Ames, Chris Simpson, Ryan Gierke, Shawn Fletcher, AJ Viehauser, Jayden Larson, Jon White, Ryan Fowler, Brandon Beckendorf, Aaron Johnson, Dalton Magers, Shane Demey, Cody Apfelbeck, Tim Current, Trevor Anderson, Devon Havlik
- B-Mod - Jeremy Nelson, Mitch Weiss, Brandon Jensen, Lucas Rodin, Mark Thomas, Doug Toepper, Ben Moudry, Dan Hovden, Cody Lee, Haley Lee, Rex Higgins, Scott Anderson, Ryan Goergen, Doug McCollough, Mike Nichols, Tommy Nichols, Jayden Larson, Doug Smith, Jackson Harpole, Kyle Kirberger, Jimmy Latvala, Scott Hansen, Ben Chapman, Raymond Bloom, Taylor Schmidt
- Other Divisions - Jordan Grabouski (Stock Car), Shane Sabraski (Super Stock), Devin Smith (Stock Car), David Brandies (Stock Car), Adam Prieve (Mod 4), Dustin Holtquist (Mod 4), Robert Holtquist (Mod 4), Tommy Pogones (Mod 4), Matt Speckman (Stock Car), Ben Johnson (Super Stock), Matt Schauer (Stock Car), Cam Schafer (Non-Wing Sprint Car), Bryan Roach (Non-Wing Sprint Car), Trevor Saurer (Super Stock), Brandon Czarapata (Stock Car), Mark Elliott (Stock Car), Donnie Shipp (604 Late Model), Tony Croninger (Limited Late Model), Dylan Nelson (Super Stock)
We have custom designs and fits available for virtually any dirt track Late Model or Modified chassis and engine combination, plus other applications like Super Stock, Stock Car, Mod 4, and more...
If you do not see what you need here on our website, please give us a call at 651-982-6020- new applications are being added all the time, and if necessary we can custom build a set if you bring us the car! All headers are built to order based on your chassis/engine/rules- call for current lead time.
Late Model Chassis- MB Customs, Longhorn, Rocket, MasterSbilt, Pierce, Capital, Black Diamond, Club 29, Swartz, Barry Wright, Hustler, Victory by Moyer, and More!
Modified Chassis- MB Customs, Longhorn, GRT, Shaw, Lethal, Taylor, Harris, Skyrocket, Impressive, JMR/MasterSbilt, Beak Built, Rage, LG2, Pierce, Swartz, Hughes, SSR, TRC, Dominator, Fegers, Tri-Built, Victory, J-Car, Fastrack, Elite (ND), Pro, Millenium, and More!
SALE ON SELECT IN-STOCK HEADERS! Only one set each of these headers are available at the discounted price, no refunds or exchanges. Call 651-982-6020 weekday afternoons and ask for Brent if you are interested in any of these...
XR1-CH-LMOPEN-TY-SS - Rocket XR1 Late Model - Chevy Late Model Open with SB2 / ROX Head Flange - Tri-Y - Stainless Steel - Outboard Right Side - Retail $2395 - Sale $2095
RKT-CH-LMOPEN-TY-SS-IRS - Rocket (exc. XR1), Black Diamond, Club 29 Late Model Inboard Right Side Only - Chevy Late Model Open - 9-15° 7 Bolt Spread Port / 18° 6 Bolt Flange - Tri-Y - Stainless Steel - Retail $1295 - Sale $795